- Welcome to the Forex Kings website, owned and operated by Forex Kings Pty Ltd
- The Forex Kings does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information contained on the Website (collectively, Information), or that it is suitable for your intended use.
- The Information is provided by The Forex Kings in good faith on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind.
- You agree and acknowledge that you have not made known to The Forex Kings either expressly or by implication, any purpose for which you require the Website, and you have the sole responsibility of satisfying yourself it is suitable for your intended use.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information and relating it to your personal and financial circumstances.
- The ideas expressed on this site and related services are solely the opinions of Forex Kings PTY and are for educational and research purposes only.
- The Website may contain historical Information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only.
- You ruse of any information provided on the Forex Kings website is entirely at your own risk, for which Forex Kings Pty is not liable.
- The Information does not constitute professional advice.
- The Forex Kings does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of the Website and the Information is at your own risk.
- The Forex Kings reserves the right to vary or modify the Information contained on the Website, to change or discontinue any feature or part of the Website, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to the Website, without notice and without liability.
- The Forex Kings makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material on the Website will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check and similar checks on any Information downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to the Website or the Information are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- The Forex Kings reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at its sole discretion for any reason.
- The Forex Kings will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is available continuously. However, the forex Kings does not guarantee that access to the Website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Forex Kings PTY Ltd uses Focus Markets and Fusion Markets as our preferred foreign exchange and CFD providers. They are not the only providers available in the industry. Forex Kings PTY limited may receive a referral fee for referring you to use their services. The fees should be outlined on the specific brokers sign up page when you complete the submission. Forex Kings PTY is not liable for any losses or damages caused by third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, The Forex Kings, its directors, employees, contractors and representatives will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or the inability to use) the Information, any opinions displayed on the Website, or any information made available in response to any enquiries or the selection of goods or services referring to it.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Forex Kings will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of the Website results in the need for servicing or replacing of any equipment, The Forex Kings will not be liable for those costs to the extent permitted by law.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any liability incurred by The Forex Kings is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Website, or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You warrant that you will not use this Website for any purpose prohibited by these Terms and acknowledge that you will not:
- use this Website to endorse or promote concepts that are hateful or disparaging towards any race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation or nationality or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, link to or disseminate any content which is unlawful, obscene, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- impersonate any other person or entity or share information which reasonably identifies another person without their consent;
- You acknowledge and agree that you release, discharge and indemnify TheForex Kings from and against any claim or demand which may be brought against or made upon The Forex Kingsby you or any third party in connection with your use of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- You may from time to time be able to, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to other websites operated either by The Forex Kings, its affiliates (Linked Sites) or other third parties (Third Party Linked Sites).
- The copyright on the Website is owned by The Forex Kings and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics, images, animations and Information available on this Website is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Website does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Website.
- Commercial use of the Website and the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to The Forex Kings and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner’s consent will infringe the owner’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Any publication of The Forex Kings’ email addresses on this Website is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by The Forex Kings. It must not be inferred as consent by The Forex Kings to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- By accessing and using this Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia, and the courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts. If you access this Website from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If a provision (or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be enforceable or valid.
- A party may exercise its rights at any time and does not waive those even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.
- A waiver is only effective if it is signed by the party granting the waiver and only to the extent set out in the waiver.
Caution: Trading involves the possibility of financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared to lose, you must recognise that for factors outside your control you may lose all of the money in your trading account. Many Forex brokers also hold you liable for losses that exceed your trading capital. So you may stand to lose more money than is in your account. Forexkings.com.au takes no responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trading signals. By signing up as a member you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice and that you are making a decision to copy our trades on your own account. We do not consider the level of money you are trading with or the level of risk you are taking with each trade. You must make your own financial decisions, we take no responsibility for money made or lost as a result of our signals or advice on Forex related products on this website. Email signals are provided for free with the Trading Floor monthly subscription. Any information communicated by Forexkings.com.au is solely for educational purposes. The information contained within this website neither constitutes investment advice nor a general recommendation on investments. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as investment advice or a general recommendation on investment. Any person who places trades, orders or makes other types of trades and investments is responsible for their own investment decisions and does so at their own risk. All results and performance figures stated by us are estimates, hypothetical in nature and do not represent evidence of actual results achieved. It is recommended that any person taking investment decisions consults with an independent financial adviser.
The Forex Kings have both subscription costs, and one-time payments for courses.
– Subscription Costs Subscription costs are billed in advance and automatically renewed on a monthly, or 6-month basis. You have the right to cancel your subscription costs at any given time by visiting MY ACCOUNT > SUBSCRIPTIONS > CANCEL, however, no refunds will be given after payments have been received. This means if you decide to purchase a 12-month subscription, you will not be eligible for a refund at month 6. The same goes for monthly subscriptions.
– Courses Courses are a one-time payment. There are no subscription costs associated with any of our courses. Once a course is purchased, it is understood that the user, you, now has access to the knowledge we educate in. There is a strict no refund policy with our one time payments/courses/systems.
Forexkings.com.au / Forex Kings PTY LTD is for educational purposes only, it is not a financial advisory service, and does not give financial advice or make general recommendations on investment.
Please read the following terms relating to use and access of Network Influencer Pty Ltd By accessing and using a Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms.
The Services are brought to you by Network Influencer Pty Ltd ACN 108 915 233 AFSL # 282288 (Network Influencer),
In these terms, Network Influencer may be referred to as “we, us, our”. The term “you” refers to the person reading this and using the Services. Network Influencer and its related bodies corporate together may be referred to as “the Group”.
Network Influencer is not licensed, registered or authorised to provide financial services in any jurisdiction other than Australia. You must be a resident of Australia in order to access and use the Services and particularly to apply for any financial products through Network Influencer.
All information provided by Network Influencer is general financial product advice only.
You understand and acknowledge that Network Influencer has NOT considered your personal objectives, financial situation and needs when providing the Services. Accordingly, you should consider your own personal circumstances, including your objectives, financial situation and needs when making any investment decision and reviewing the Website.
You should consider seeking independent legal, financial, taxation or other advice to check how the Website information relates to your unique circumstances.
You should always consider the relevant disclosure document and/or seek professional advice before making any investment decision. Disclosure documents for financial products offered through Network Influencer can be downloaded from the Website or obtained by contacting 1300 880 160.
All indications of performance returns are historical and cannot be relied upon as an indicator for future performance.
Terms relating to our Financial Products and Disclosure Documents
By using the Services, you may receive information about financial products via the Website, or that are otherwise made available to you by or on behalf of Network Influencer.
In accessing the Website you acknowledge you have been given the opportunity to receive, download and ask questions about the Network Influencer Financial Services Guide.
Unless otherwise specifically stated or disclosed, Network Influencer has not been involved in the preparation of, nor has it authorised or caused the issue of, any Disclosure Documents offered or made available to you via networkinfluencer.com.au or otherwise by or on behalf of Network Influencer.
Except to the extent required by law, Network Influencer does not make any representations or warranties as to the delivery, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, completeness or suitability of any Disclosure Document. Such information has been compiled by the person or body corporate issuing the Disclosure Document and its advisers.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Group members (and the respective directors, officers and employees of the Group) expressly disclaim, and you release them from, any and all liability resulting from the Disclosure Documents.
The information in any Disclosure Document is general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. The information does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual investor. You should make your own inquiries and if necessary take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any financial decisions.
Unless otherwise specifically stated or disclosed, none of the information in any Disclosure Document constitutes, and must not be construed as, an offer or recommendation of financial products by Network Influencer. Nor is it an invitation by Network Influencer to you to deal in financial products.
Applications to acquire any financial products pursuant to Disclosure Documents made available to you via networkinfluencer.com.au, or otherwise by or on behalf of Network Influencer, can only be made using the application form either contained in or accompanying the complete and current Disclosure Document.
Financial products will be allocated at the discretion of the product issuer and the underwriter (if applicable) in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the Disclosure Document. Network Influencer cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any allocation.
Terms relating to Financial Information provided on the Website
In addition to Disclosure Documents, financial product and other information is also provided or made available on the Website, or in other communications sent to you by or on behalf of Network Influencer (Financial Information). Such Financial Information may be supplied to Network Influencer by third party content providers, and Network Influencer may pay such third party content providers for use of the Financial Information.
Network Influencer has not independently verified the Financial Information. Network Influencer gives no assurances or guarantees that the Financial Information is accurate, complete or current. You should make your own investigations regarding the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the Financial Information.
All rights in the Financial Information remains vested in either Network Influencer or Network Influencer’s third party content provider, as the case may be. The Financial Information is subject to Australian copyright laws and no part of it may be copied, reproduced, stored, published, modified, transmitted or transferred by any process, electronic or otherwise, without the specific permission of Network Influencer or the relevant third party content provider as the case may be.
Financial Information may be used by you for personal and non-commercial purposes only, unless otherwise approved by us in writing.
Financial Information is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. The information does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual investor. You should make your own inquiries and if necessary take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any financial decisions.
None of the Financial Information constitutes, and must not be construed as, an offer or recommendation of financial products by Network Influencer. Nor is it an invitation by Network Influencer to you to deal in financial products.
Except to the extent required by law, neither Network Influencer nor its third party content provider(s) make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, completeness or suitability of Financial Information.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Network Influencer, its related bodies corporate and its third party content provider(s) (and their respective directors, officers and employees) expressly disclaim, and you release them from, any and all liability resulting from the Financial Information.
A member of the Group may receive initial commissions on managed funds and other products or placement fees on IPO’s. These fees received are not rebated and we do not rebate any commission or entry fee which is paid to, and received by, us by the provider of your financial products.
A member of the Group may receive a referral commission from third parties based on sales or subscriptions of reports and newsletters advertised or referred to on the Website or in newsletters sent to you by a member of the Group.
A member of the Group may also receive fees for advertising on the Website or in newsletters sent to you by a member of the Group.
A member of the Group may have a financial interest in the outcome or success of financial products offered or made available to you via the Website, or that are otherwise offered or made available to you by or on behalf of a member of the Group.
Making changes to the Services you receive
You may change your subscription to the Services for any reason by:
- Changing your email preferences through the DIY unsubscribe facility located;
- Sending an email to [email protected] (for general comments and enquires);
We reserve the right to, without limitation, do any or all of the following in relation to the Services in our absolute discretion:
- Suspend the Services;
- Terminate your membership for any reason by providing notice to you by email;
- Terminate your membership immediately without notice to you if you have committed a breach of these terms;
- Deactivate your membership if you have not used the Services for a period of 6 months or more (from the date of last use); and/or
- Permanently or temporarily block your access to all or part of the Services.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that you use the Services at your own risk.
You acknowledge that Network Influencer is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, your access to, use of and conduct in connection with the Services.
You agree to indemnify the Group for any loss, damage, cost or expense that the Group may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your access to, use of or conduct in connection with the Services, including any breach by you of these terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Network Influencer, the Responsible Entity and their related bodies corporate (and each of their officers, employees and agents) exclude all representations and warranties which, but for these terms, might apply in relation to your access to, use of and conduct in connection with the Services.
Without limiting the above, the Group disclaims all liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you may suffer or incur as a result of or arising from:
- Your reliance on any Disclosure Document or Financial Information; or
- Any application or investment that you make via the Website.
To the extent that the Group’s liability cannot be excluded by law, the maximum liability owed by the Group in aggregate to you will be limited to the total amount (if any) that the Group has received, and which has not been or is not required to be rebated to you, in connection with the Services provided to you (for example, any commissions that Network Influencer is entitled to as a result of investments made by you during the term of your membership).
In no circumstances will any member of the Group be liable to you for any:
- indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages;
- loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or
- loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type,
whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
When registering as a member to gain access to the Services, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information as requested. You must not register as a member multiple times. You must not impersonate or create a membership for any person other than yourself. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your membership information. You may do this at any time by logging in to your account. Network Influencer may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity and/or your compliance with the Network Influencer terms.
The Services are for your personal use only. Businesses, groups, organisations and companies are prohibited from registering as members.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your membership details. You are wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your member name and password. You agree to immediately notify Network Influencer of any unauthorised use of your member name or password.
You agree that in using the Website, you will not, either directly, or indirectly through another party, use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other device or process to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Website, without our prior written permission. You also agree not to use any process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party. In addition you agree not to use any information on or accessed through the Website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain. You also agree not to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website. You agree not to copy, publish, store, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the Website without our prior written permission.
You must not, except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble or reassemble any portion of the Website or cause any other person to do so.
If you believe that any content has been posted or transmitted on the Website in violation of your rights, please send us an email using the Contact us page.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to Network Influencer or its related entities. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited and you must not do anything that interferes with or breaches Network Influencer’s intellectual property rights. Except where such use constitutes fair dealing under intellectual property law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, publish, store, alter or transmit any part of the contents of the Website. All rights not expressly granted to you under these terms are reserved by Network Influencer.
Changes to these Terms and the Website
Network Influencer may change these terms at any time in our absolute discretion. If that happens, an amended version of these terms will be posted on the Website and will be effective on posting of the amended terms. Network Influencer will make every effort to communicate any material changes to these terms to you by email or notification through the Website. It is likely that these terms will change over time and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read, understood and agree to the most recent terms available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are made to these terms will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes. If you object to any changes, or otherwise become dissatisfied with the Services, your only remedy is to immediately:
- Discontinue your use of the Services; and/or
- Terminate your subscription in accordance with these terms.
Network Influencer reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel (in whole or in part) any feature, content, information, materials, tools, services, pricing, incentives, or offers on the Website at any time. If you are unhappy with a change, you are entitled to discontinue your use of the Services or terminate your subscription in accordance with these terms.
These terms are contractually binding between you and Network Influencer. You may not transfer or assign the rights and obligations granted to you under these terms. Network Influencer may assign the rights and obligations of Network Influencer provided under these Terms in its absolute discretion and without restriction.
Provision of Services
While Network Influencer will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Services are available 24 hours a day, Network Influencer does not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Access to the Services may be suspended temporarily without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond Network Influencer’s control.
Advertising and links to third party content
The Website may feature or display hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Sites). Linked Sites and any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site do not form part of the Website and are not under the Group’s control. The Group does not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked material. If you link to any third party websites you leave the Website entirely at your own risk.
The Website may also feature or display third party advertising (Advertising). By featuring or displaying Advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services. In some instances, the Advertising will contain representations or offers by the third party which you can accept by linking to the third party’s website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by the Group, and the third party is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Network Influencer in relation to the Website and the Services and supersedes all other communications, whether electronic, written or oral, between you and Network Influencer in relation to the Website and the Services.
No partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Network Influencer.
Unless indicated otherwise, all subscription and service pricing across the Website and related products, is in Australian dollars (AUD).
If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, the remainder of the terms shall continue in full force and effect.
These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
The trial is designed for you to try your chosen Service to help you decide if a full subscription is suitable for you. Please note that the trial may be restricted in duration and scope at Network Influencer’s complete discretion, so you may not have full access to all services. There is no obligation to subscribe to Network Influencer at the end of your trial. We only permit one trial subscription per person/household every 12 months. Final approval for the trial is at our discretion.
You are not required to provide credit card details on commencement of your free trial. At the end of your trial period, you will have the option to subscribe to a paid subscription otherwise you will be automatically downgraded to a free membership plan.
When registering for a subscription, you will need to provide us with your name, email address and billing address, as well as your credit card information. You certify that all information you provide is accurate. You also agree to maintain and update your information as necessary so that it remains accurate and current. In the event that any information you provide is inaccurate or not up-to-date, Network Influencer reserves the right to cancel your subscription at any time in accordance with these Terms.
We will charge the credit card you provided during the sign-up process. You agree to pay the applicable subscription fee as set forth on this site. Network Influencer reserves the right to increase a Service’s fees or institute new charges upon reasonable notice. Service fees are due in advance.
You can upgrade your subscription at any time, with the change taking effect immediately. Any applicable extra charges for that period will be applied on a pro-rata basis.
At the end of your subscription period your credit card will be charged for a renewal term of one month, one quarter or one year depending on your subscription status. Your subscription will continue to automatically renew for successive terms according to your status and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
For annual subscriptions only, we will notify you by email to your nominated email address at least seven days before the end of your subscription period that your subscription will be automatically renewed. You can opt-out of this automatic renewal service at any time during your membership, by calling our customer service team on 1300 880 160.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting our customer support team on 1300 880 160.
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription service for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you buy a one-year subscription on 1 January and decide to cancel your subscription on 1 July:
- You’ll have access to the subscription until 31 December.
- You won’t be charged another yearly subscription the following January.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Performance figures are hypothetical and based on recommendations from The Cash Kings Forex using Forex/CFD prices at the date of publication. Brokerage costs have not been included. As stocks rise and fall, returns may be negative. We encourage you to think of investing as a long-term pursuit. Performance figures are not intended to be a forecast. No member of the Group and none of their associates guarantee the performance of or returns on any investment.
Network Influencer offers a 100% money back guarantee on annual subscriptions within 30 days of registering for a subscription.
This money back guarantee does not apply to monthly subscriptions. However, you can cancel your monthly subscription at any time as there are no lock-in contracts on a monthly subscription.