Home Forums Algo X Which bots are people using?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 21 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Daz.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Daz
    Participant

wish i realised this and disabled this morning before it cost me the remainder of my account. was trying to go with the flow and accept a rough trot and let it work its way out and now my account is gone.

James W
    Participant

Is anyone still sticking with any bots?

Daz
    Participant

I doubt it James. Don’t think anyone would trust them given the current market. I don’t know if I could ever trust them again even once everything settles.

I just had a look and super high returns is still trading but losing and honey money looks like its at 0 balance on the mql5 page.

Middo
    Participant

Blake suggested looking at Bushmills as it didn’t cop too much of a hit during recent craziness, lower returns for lower risk. I’d be intersted to hear anyones thoughts on that one?
    I def won’t be getting on them for a while until things calm a bit. But don’t think you can blame the bots for what happened recently, we haven’t seen anything like this for 100 years. When I do get back on though I’ll be super strict on my withdraw procedures to try limit risk a bit, not sure what that will look like yet though.
    I’m also keen to hear other thoughts though as I’m a massive rookie.

Lambshank
    Participant

Is anyone still using bots?

James W
    Participant

I was considering having a look again, after all they are the reason i paid all that money for this service! lol
    Would love to hear anyones input?

Daz
    Participant

Also keen to hear if anyone else has continued on?

For me I think it is difficult to just dip your toe in because when you add up the subscription fee and server fee you need to have have a decent amount in there to cover the fees and try and see profit.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.